Application open from 10 June 2021
* Academic founding projects
* Start-ups up to circa 2 years after founding
* Start-ups from the following industries
* Life Sciences
* Enabling technologies, instruments, prozesses
* Innovative medical technology
* digital solutions for life sciences and biotechnology
* individual advice from experienced entrepreneurs
* visibility in the industry
* cooperation partners and investors
* together with the BioRiver Boost! price the best and most innovative start-up is awarded with a one-day coaching by industry experts from the BioRiver network and a one-year-membership in the BioRiver e.V.
Start / End of application 10 June 2021 / 24 August 2021
BioRiver Boost! is the biggest start-up competition for life sciences and biotechnology in North Rhine Westphalia.
Since 2014 the BioRiver Boost! takes place annually and elects the best and most innovative biotechnology start-ups.
Corporate representatives and investors get in contact with the people and ideas behind the new start-ups thanks to BioRiver Boost!. Furthermore they commited to support the start-up with their professional advice.
BioRiver Boost! is unique - when it comes to the number of experienced entrepreneurs in life sciences who are actively involved in the BioRiver Boost! competition as well as in the accomplishing start-up support and activities.
BioRiver Boost! is unique - through the number of global enterprises in the BioRiver Boost! jury that together evaluate the most promising start-up to be awarded with the BioRiver Boost! award.
BioRiver Boost! is unique - as start-up competition out of North Rhine-Westphalia for innovative medicine, new therapeutics, diagnostics, medical technologies, enabling technologies, digital solutions. General for life sciences, biotechnology and bioeconomy as business and technology fields of the BioRiver Boost! applicants.
BioRiver Boost! is unique - in the BioRiver Boost! event, when start-up pitches are presented and thoroughly discussed and industry is presenting their innovation fields in vivid reverse pitches.